How to Stop or Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome
Learn What are the methods to Block Pop Ups in Chrome Browser
Whenever you click on a link or visit any particular website, then you will have to see plenty of images or ads pop up without your permission or suddenly. These pop up ads may contain some useful information for you but sometimes irritates more whenever you trying to perform any important work. Sometimes these pop ups ask about your personal information, credit card details, email ID, or many other things that could be a hacking activity, and the only way to get rid of these hacks blocking pop ups in Chrome. But most of the users ask about how to stop or block pop ups in Google Chrome and if you are one among those, then you can easily learn about that after following the mentioned instructions.
Simple and Quick Methods to Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome
Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome on Computer
You can block the pop up ads on your computer with the help of the Chrome menu in a very simple manner. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, open Chrome on your computer.
- You can click on the menu which is available at the top-right corner.
- Now you can find the Settings option and then click on it.
- Now you can click on the Site Settings option under the Privacy and Security section.
- After that, click on the option Pop-ups and redirects.
Now you find the Allowed or Blocked settings and then simply block the pop ups in your Chrome.
Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome on Android
If you want to block pop ups in Chrome on your Android, then you can also do that on your Android. But if you don’t know how to stop or block pop ups in Google Chrome, then you can go through the below steps:
- Open Chrome on your Android phone or tablet.
- At the top-right side, tap on three dots or menu.
- Now you can tap on Settings from the scroll down.
- Tap on Permissions under the Pop-ups and redirects section.
- Now you can simply turn off Pop-ups and redirects option.
Block Pop Ups in Google Chrome on iPhone
- Pop ups can also be blocked on your iPhone from your Chrome browser and if you don’t know how to stop or block pop ups in Google Chrome on iPhone, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to open the Google Chrome on your iPhone.
- Now you can tap on More icon at the top-right side and then you can tap on Settings from the scroll down menu.
- Now tap on Content Settings section and then select Block Pop-ups.
- After that, turn on the Block pop-ups option.
- Now tap on Save Changes tab to complete the process.
The above-given steps on how to block pop ups in Chrome can simply help you to block pop ups on varied devices. But in case you are still getting problems while following the mentioned instructions, then you can directly contact the customer support team at Google Chrome and get the required assistance.