Austrian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
About Austrian Airlines:-
Austrian Airlines are one of the most popular flag carriers of Austria and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. This Airlines fleet size is 82, and operates scheduled services to over 130 destinations over the worldwide. Its headquarters is located in the grounds of Vienna International Airport in Schwechat, Austria, and where also maintains its Hub. This Airline is a member of the Star Alliance. Therefore, thousands of the passenger fleet from one place to another via using this Airline with comfortable and safe way.
Hub: Vienna International Airport
Alliance: Star Alliance
CEO: Kay Kratky
Founded: 30 September 1957
Headquarters: Schwechat, Austria
Fleet Size: 85
Company Slogan : the charming way to fly
Austrian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number:1 (800) 843-0002
Sometimes passengers have a number of issues or queries for which they do not get the proper solutions or information. Thus, those passengers are seeking assistance to avail the reliable and exquisite answers, who can take the finest Austrian Airlines customer service from contact with us. Actually, we're a reputed and authentic third party Austrian Airlines customer support providing firm and sincere customer experts are more capable to figure out all kinds of Airlines technical issue or queries. By experts help, the passengers can get various flight information such as Flight status, Departure & arrival, Baggage, Eat & Drink issue, Discount tickets, Cancel & Reservation flight ticket, and so on.
Austrian Airlines Baggage Allowance Policy:-
Austrian Airlines have added some policy on the Baggage Allowance. Because the most common difficulty faced by passengers is that they don't know the desired weight those requirements to be carried while boarding the flight. Generally, free baggage allowance is stated on their passenger's ticket on that booking confirmation time.
Here we provide some general information about the Baggage Allowance Policy.
- On all Austrian Holidays flights, the free baggage allowance is based on the piece concept, for instance, 1 bag with max 23 kg. Where, 1-piece baggage allowance is also applicable for the Children and Newborn up-to 2 years of age.
- In addition, a fully collapsible toddler carriage up to a weight of 10kg will be moved free of charge for newborn and small children on Austrian Holidays flights.
- Economy Class Passengers, 1 item weighing up to 8 kg (1 x 8 kg)
- Business Class Passengers, 2 items weighing up to 8 kg (2 x 8 kg)
- For the Pieces of Baggage exceeding the highest weight of 32 kg and/or maximum total dimensions of 158cm (Length+Width+Height) special transport conditions are applicable. For instance: - Musical Instruments, Sports Equipment, and other excess Baggage.
Dial Austrian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number to Get Immediate Help For issues:-
If the passengers have confusion or issues about the flight or want to ask any other queries about baggage allowance, related to the other items such as baby food, special dietary food, medicine, Liquids, sport equipment, golf bags or excess baggage and any other items, then they can take customer professional help at calling on Austrian Airlines customer service phone number. By dialing this number, travelers can get exquisite service to grab the correct transport and baggage allowance information's by tech support geeks in short time. Hence, contact us anytime; technicians are available 24x7/365 days for immediate help.
Austrian Coronavirus Cancellation Policy Update
Due to COVID 19 ,Austrian airline do some of the given changes in cancelation or refund policy such as:
- If a passenger booked flight between March 6 and 31, 2020 are eligible for re-booking until December 31.
By Forbes Report
FAQ for Austrian Airlines
Searches Related to Austrian Airlines
How do i cancel Austrian Airlines Flight Ticket