Air India Reservations
Everything You Need to Know About Air India and its Reservations!
When it comes to traveling to a foreign land, airlines play a very vital role in helping passengers. It is because of the various airlines that help passengers to explore foreign land and there are plenty of them in the aviation market. And if you are not aware of their services and are confused about which airline should you choose then you shall not get reluctant. In this page, we have you covered and will be helping you to tell which airline is the best for you which will be saving them money and providing you with comfort.
Air India Information
Air India Customer Service Phone Number- 0124 264 1407
Founded- 15 October 1932
Fleet size- 127
Official Site- http://www.airindia.in/
Air India Slogan- Air India, Truly Indian
Prefer Travelling by Air India!
Air India is the flag carrier airline service of India and is headquartered in Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. Initially, this airline was founded by Tata airlines and then it became the government-owned airline. Air India is such an airline that is known for its outstanding services which have never left behind in offering a helping hand to the passengers. They have always been a customer-oriented airline and have aimed to satisfy passengers in every way possible. So, if you want to experience the airline service then you can choose to book your Air India reservations as followed here.
Services Delivered by Air India Airlines!
- To start with, the aircraft of Air India are designed into various classes ranging from low to high in terms of fare charges and services. The different classes are the economy, business, and first-class.
- Passengers are provided with travel kits which include a toothbrush, pair of slippers, eye mask, etc.
- They can even manage their reservations with the option of “Manage my Booking”.
- To get Air India reservations, passengers may contact either customer support, use the mobile application or online portal.
- The airline even has friendly and cooperative flight attendants not only in the sky above but also at the airport.
After getting to know some of its services if you wish to travel with this airline then you can get the bookings done. To know how to get the flight reserved you can follow the steps mentioned here.
Getting The Bookings Done in Simple Steps with Air India!
- Start by launching any preferred web browser and head over to the booking link from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Then you are required to tap on the “Plan my Travel” option.
- Then proceeding further you are required to enter other travel details like date of departure, the number of passengers, arriving and departing cities, etc, and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, Select the flight that is suitable according to the requirements.
- To complete Air India reservations, you need to enter and confirm the payment.
After getting the flight reserved, you can take the sigh of relief as you are in safe and comfortable hands. But, if you find any mistake in your reservations then you can use the manage booking option to get the changes done. Let us make you aware of its managed travel option.
Know-How to Make Changes in Air India Reservations!
With the help of the managed travel option, a passenger can make changes or cancel the reservations if required.
- Easily cancel reservations.
- Change flight.
- Upgrade the booking
- Editing, canceling, and making changes.
And there can be many tasks that can be handled by using the managed travel option. To know how to manage Air India reservations with the Manage travel option you can follow the steps below.
Learning How to Use Manage Travel Option!
- Start by opening any web browser and head over to the official website of the airline.
- From the top, enter the “Manage Travel” option and you will be asked to enter the booking number and last name and tap “Next”.
- When the booking details get displayed in front of you then tap on the one to find the “Edit Booking” option.
- Perform the required functions and tap “Next”.
- Read the terms and conditions that get displayed and tap “Confirm” when you are done. The changes will be mailed to you over the email.
So, after the above details if you wish to get the reservation done then you can try to check some exciting deals. These deals are available on the official website or by contacting Air India customer service phone number.
Reaching Out to Air India Customer Service
The passengers who are having any concerns or queries are welcomed to contact Air India phone number at any time. This Air India customer service phone number is 24/7 active and will be helping passengers any time irrespective of the time zone.
The Air Canada customer service experts are trained and experienced such that they will be delightfully helping passengers.
Searches Related to Air India
What is Vande Bharat Flight Booking Procedure