How to save bookmarks in Google Chrome
Bookmarks are one of the smooth way to browse internet faster. It saves the link of page which you click on the bookmark and it will open with a single click without entering any address. If you want to save bookmarks on your Google Chrome browser, then apply the following steps:
- Step 1:- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser and then tap on the Wrench icon which is available at the upper right side.
- Step 2:- Now tap on the bookmarks menu and then tap on the Bookmarks Manager icon.
- Step 3:- Now tap on the Organise under the Bookmarks Manager menu.
- Step 4:- After that, tap on the Export bookmark to HTML file option.
- Step 5:- Now it will ask you for the name and then type a name of your choice.
- Step 6:- Now tap on the Save icon to complete the process.
Now your bookmarks file is saved. If you are unable to save bookmarks in Google Chrome by the following steps, then contact with Google Chrome help to get the relevant solutions from the certified technical experts.
Edit this page or claim this listing. You can also add more information of this business.
Isupportnumber.com is information provider website. We have no linked with any Brand Name. The Information, templates, content, phone number used on our domain are for user information only.