How to install ink cartridge on HP Printer 5740Get the best steps for the how to install ink cartridge on HP Printer 5740
Many times, the printer users feel that there is a need to remove the old cartridge previously installed on their printer and then install a new one. Although by reading the above statement, one might think that doing this is a child's play but the truth is that you can face many difficulties while performing that task on your own. So, in this article, you will learn how to install ink cartridge on hp printer 5740 by yourself according to the steps mentioned below.
- The first step is to turn on your HP 5740 printer and then open its cover.
- Now, after waiting until the cartridge cradle becomes silent, you have to press down each end of the cartridge to release it.
- Next, after slicing the cartridge out, you can put in a cartridge protector.
- After that, you have to navigate to the official website of the HP SureSupply and then, you have to select either your country or your region.
- Then, you have to follow all the instructions given on the screen to check whether the cartridge is compatible with your printer or not.
- In the next step, you have to remove the protective tape of your printer.
- After that, the cartridge should be held in such a way that all the nozzles are down and the face of the contacts is towards the printer.
- Now, the cartridge should be slid into the carriage.
- The print cartridge should be pushed forward until it is clicked into the place.
- After closing the cover of the printer, you are done.
Now, if you have sincerely followed all the above steps correctly, then it's a guarantee that the cartridge of your printer will be installed successfully. But in case, if it is not, then don't worry and simply contact the HP Printer Support Team.
Edit this page or claim this listing. You can also add more information of this business.
Isupportnumber.com is information provider website. We have no linked with any Brand Name. The Information, templates, content, phone number used on our domain are for user information only.