How to change Sbcglobal.net Account Password
Striving for a way to change SBCGLOBAL.NET Account Password? Here’s all you need to do
SBC Global offers excellent email features and it is a subsidiary of the AT&T Inc. The features include quick access to the emails, safe and secure account, easy way to recover forgotten password and more. However, if you are looking for a way to change the password but didn’t get the right answer to “How do I Change SBCGLOBAL.NET Account Password” then don’t worry. Here, you will get the best and effective solution of the same and the detailed procedure is listed beneath.
Quick ways to change SBCGLOBAL.NET Account Password
- Open SBC Global from your browser and then move to the Login section.
- login with your email id.
- Now, click on ‘My Account’ , located at the top of the page and then enter your password again to get the permission to make changes in your Account.
- Thereafter, you will get an option, ‘Change Password’; click on it.
- In the field of current password, enter your present password and in the field of New Password, create a new one and enter the same in the box.
- Provide the strong password and it is recommended to use the combination of uppercase and lowercase.
- After creating the new Password, click on ‘Save’ button.
- Now, time to check the new password and for the same, Sign-out from your account and then Sign-in with your ‘New Password’.
However, if you use SBC Global through the email client, then change the password from web-based email. The process is similar just you will have to open the Email client and then Login to SBC Global with email address and password. Thereafter, follow the above-said process.