Why is my SBCGlobal.net email not working on my iPhone?
My SBCGlobal.net email not working on my iPhone: How to fix
Want to fix the SBCGlobal issue? If the answer is yes, then you are at the correct place as here you will get the precise information on the same. SBCGlobal emailing service is offered to the customers of AT&T, after the collaboration of both the companies. With this email, customers can manage their account such as paying bills, placing complaints, requesting for tech support etc. This email account can be composed with any smart phone and can be inserted to any email client application. Everyone wonders about why is my sbcglobal.net email not working on my iphone but it can be resolved easily. People, who operate SBCGlobal account through their iPhone, may encounter issues in sending or receiving the emails.
Get to know the reasons for the SBCGlobal issue:
Before knowing the solutions to fix the SBCGlobal issue, you should have knowledge of the reasons behind this. Some of the reasons are given below:
1. Poor internet connection.
2. Inappropriate browser settings.
3. Antivirus issue.
4. Faulty add-ons on your browser.
5. Outdated browser.
6. Wrong date and time.
7. Proxy servers.
Simple ways to resolve the SBCGlobal issue:
It is quite simple to fix the SBCGlobal issue. If you want to fix the SBCGlobal issue, you need to follow below ways.
· Stable internet connection: It is advised to have good or better internet connation. Make sure you have proper internet connection otherwise you will face these types of errors.
· Check the password: Make sure you check the password of the SBCGlobal email account. You should check the credentials of the account.
· Check the incoming and outgoing email server settings: The user has to check incoming and outgoing email server settings in order to get rid of the issue.
· Enable SSL authentication: You need to enable the SSL authentication to get rid of the issue.
· Clear the cache and app data: To fix the issue, you should delete cache and cookies app from the application. The unnecessary cache and app data leads to the issue. Try to clear the cache and cookies from the application.
· Remove the account and add it again: In order to get rid of the issue, you are supposed to remove the account properly from the iPhone. After that, add it again.
After following the above mentioned ways, one can easily fix the my sbcglobal.net email not working on my iphone in a very secure manner. If you have any kind of query or need to ask something, you can contact the customer support team.