Jetblue Airways Group Booking
Check out the detailed procedure to confirm your group reservations with JetBlue
Group booking has become a new rage among the passengers, whether it's for leisure travel or for meeting travel, various airlines offer an option to the passengers to book group reservations of their choice.
About group travel service of JetBlue
JetBlue is an airline that has always ensured that the passenger is offered the services worth the cost they have paid for the booking. So, to help out the passengers with the group travel booking, the airline has introduced a special service where passengers are offered with three types of group travel services that include:
- Leisure travel: For the plans that include visiting a particular destination, any sports event or any other programs.
- Meeting travel: For the corporates, who need to arrange reservations quick reservations for company meetings in a jiffy.
- Incentive groups: By using this group service, the employer can create a group of employees to reward them with a holiday.
Booking group reservations with JetBlue Airlines
- As stated on the official website of the airline, for the passenger who wishes to book group reservations for 8 or 9 people, they are required to contact the airline reservation department.
- In case, if more than 10 passengers are planning to travel in a group, then the passenger is required to submit a group travel form for confirming their reservations.
Once the request for the group reservation is submitted, the passenger will be offered a confirmation email regarding the same to process their booking with the airline.
Hence, this was the complete information regarding JetBlue Airways group booking that one needs to know before confirming their reservations with the airline. In case, if the passenger has any queries regarding the group booking and policy, one can contact the JetBlue Airline support for assistance and plan their trip in time.