Find the Ways: How do I Recover Facebook Account using Secure Ways
Conditions take place when Facebook users somehow lose their accounts, and they look forward to knowing techniques to recover Facebook accounts. So, in the following discussion, you will discover multiple modes to get back your Facebook account so you can access all the services such as posting videos, photos, reels, coming live, joining your favorite celebrity, etc.;
Find unique modes to recover your Facebook Account.
Recover your Facebook account via the profile page.
Imagine you have not accessed your account for a long time, or you realize you deactivated it, and now you feel like recovering it.
Hence, in the following steps, you will unlock the most convenient procedure to set up your account;
- You must first log in to your known one’s Facebook account.
- From their profile, you have to go to your profile tab by searching for your username.
- On that page, you will find the option “Find Support or Report Profile.”
- Then click on the “Something Else” and then on the “Recover this account.”
- Once you click, you will be logged in from the current account, and there, you have to enter all your account credentials.
- Once you have done so, for authentication, you have to enter the OTP to confirm the process.
Recover your Facebook profile via the Contact details
This option has been kept for all the users to recover their Facebook profile to reaccess everything. Thus, it has also activated another option to establish a Facebook recovery page. To know about the same, you are advised to take a look at the steps provided below; First, you have to go to the official webpage of Facebook.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number or email address (registered) so the team can send you the auto-generated code, which you have to verify.
- Once done, you will activate your account and can access it hassle-free.
Report your account.
This method is essential when you realize someone has hacked your Facebook account. And to fix your account, you can simply report your account to the agents so they can look after the concerns. For that, you have to follow the steps as discussed below;
- Navigate to the Facebook official webpage.
- Once there, enter the username if you remember, or click on “Report an issue.”
- Once there, you will view the option “Your account is compromised.”
- With this, you will be taken to a page where you have to provide all the essential details to the agent so they can look after the same.
Verify your identity with Facebook.
- There are times when you try every possible method to recover your Facebook account, but due to some reasons, you are unable to. Therefore, there is another method you can implement, which is verifying your identity on Facebook. To do so, there are some steps you have to consider, and those are the following:
- On Facebook, click on the “Help Center.”
- There, you will find an option displaying “Recover an account.”
- After that, you will find specific sections to upload your photo, enter your email address and other details, and submit it.
Can you recover your Facebook account without ID and password?
Yes, there is a possibility of recovering your Facebook account without entering your ID and password and knowing the same. Provided that, you must have a registered mobile number or an email address to receive an OTP.
When can you lose your Facebook account?
There are many instances when you can lose your account; however, Facebook allows you to recover those accounts, but it is not always the case. Hence, in the following information, you will find some reasons;
Voluntarily deactivated— If you have deactivated your account permanently on your own, there are fewer chances of recovering it.
The account is hacked— If any third party or a person hacks your account, you may lose your account permanently. However you can recover that, but it depends on how you fix it.
No activity— If you perform no action or sign in for long, Facebook may shut your account. In this case, you can log in by entering all the necessary details.
Against the guidelines— If you post something against the community guidelines, you may find your account is restricted from performing any activity, or you may lose your account permanently.
The Facebook account recovery becomes essential when one looks to communicate with old friends, to run a business, and to avail of other things. Hence, you can consider the above-written methods.