Swiss Airlines Change Flight Date
The process to Change Swiss Airlines Flights Date
Are you stuck in the work so much so that you will no be able to board the flight you have booked? If this is the case, then you do not have to panic as you with Swiss air you have the option to Swiss airlines change flight date.
About Swiss Air
Swiss air is basically the international flag carrier airline service of Switzerland. This airline ceased its operation and now transferred to cross air. Travelling with this airline will be like a treat with the high-class service and customer satisfaction. So if you have booked the flight and wish to change the same then you are free to follow the steps below. Hence, change your flight and save your hard-earned money in simple steps.
Learn How to Change Your Swiss Air Flight
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of Swiss Air.
- Tap on “Manage My Travel” option at the top of the page.
- Enter the booking number and last name in the space given on screen and tap “Enter”.
- Tap on “Edit Booking” option after finding for the corresponding booking.
- A new window is displayed in front of you just like the booking details. The passengers can directly skip to the flight's page.
- On landing on the flight's page, tap on “Change Flight” option .
- Then pick the next flight so that you get the option of Swiss airlines change flight date and tap “Next”.
- Check for the cabin and seat and tap “Confirm”.
- Now the difference in fare charges will be displayed in front of you. Enter the payment mode and enter the payment details.
- In case of the previous amount is less than the current fare charges then the refund of the difference will be initiated within 24-48 hours.
- The confirmation of the flight change along with all the other travel related details will be mailed to you.
Hence, the users may follow the steps above in case of Swiss airlines change flight date and avoid the loss of flight.