How much does it cost to Change JetBlue Flight
Everything that passenger need to know about JetBlue Airlines flight change policy and fees
Plans can go wrong especially when something unexpected happens and passengers need to make changes in their travel schedules. Thankfully, there are many airlines who have considered this issue and came up with an option of manage booking which allows the passengers to make changes to their itinerary. And for those who have booked reservations with JetBlue they can also use this amazing service when required. And in case, if individual is not aware of this service and how much does it cost to change JetBlue flight then, they can read this article further to gather complete information.
JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Policy
Changing your reservations with JetBlue Airlines is really simple. But, the passenger is required to keep a few pointers in mind to enjoy a hassle-free journey with the airlines and know how much does it cost to change JetBlue flight.
- As per the policy of the airline, if a passenger has booked a non-refundable fare ticket then, they can make changes to their reservations 24 hours before departure by some change fee and excess fare amount.
- And in case, if passenger does not make changes before the stated time, then all the amount associated with the reservation will be forfeited.
- Further, in the case of refundable fares also the passengers are required to make changes to their reservations before the scheduled departure by paying some fees and excess fare amount.
JetBlue Airlines Flight Change Fee
For the convenience of the passengers, the airline has distributed the flight change fee in fare slabs that one can confirm by contacting the reservation center of the airline or by visiting the official website of the airline. So, in this way passengers can easily resolve their query on how much does it cost to change JetBlue flight.
Now, how to change JetBlue flight:
- For passengers who wish to make changes to their JetBlue itinerary need to visit the airline website.
- After that, they are required to select the manage booking section to make changes to their itinerary.
- Further, enter the booking code and surname in the provided fields for retrieving their reservations.
- And once the booking is retrieved passenger can click on the flight change option and choose a desired flight.
- Then, you are required to click on continue to find fare details of changes reservations.
- Further, check the amount and make payment for the excess fare and flight change fee.