How do I use Google home on my Android TV
Easy steps to use Google home on Android TV
Google has developed many smart technologies and among them, nowadays Google home is widely used. It works seamlessly with many of home products that are smart and compatible with Google Home. If users are trying to use their TV with Google home, they need to ensure that have a Chromecast and TV that supports CEC.
Use Google Home on Android TV
When link your TV with the device, Google Nest will display it on the screen and Google Home speakers will control the music and video. If people inquire about how do I use Google home on my Android TV, then check the basic requirements. Below mentioned are the Cast devices used for playing media on TV with the use of Google Home:
- Chromecast ultra
- TV with Chrome cast built in
People need to link a TV or Chromecast which is already connected to TV and its steps are as follows for how do i use google home on my android tv-
- People need to ensure that mobile is connected to the same network as of speaker.
- Then, open the Google Home app.
- After that scroll down to the option of Local devices.
- Tap the option of Add a room, then choose room and tap next.
How can setup or link a new TV?
- Make sure device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open the app of Google Home.
- Tap Add option, then Set up device and then tap set up new devices in Home.
- Then tap the home to which want to add the device and click Next.
- After that, tap the device which needs to set up and Next.
- Once the code on screen and mobile matches, firstly tap Yes I'm in.
- Select the Wi-Fi network and tap Next.
- Choose the videos services and tap Next.
- Finally tap Continue to proceed.
This is how do i use google home on my android tv, For more details or any query, contact the Google support. To contact them, people can use call, email or live chat options.