How do i update my Wifi Drivers on Windows 10
What should I do to update my wifi driver on windows 10?
Using the updated version of the wifi driver is always recommended. You can experience the best and safe internet experience. However, many people fail to update the wifi driver on Windows 10. If you are in the same dilemma and looking for how do i update my wifi drivers on windows 10, then you can opt for the below-mentioned steps. The best part is that you are going to have the best and easy way to run the process.
Steps to update wifi driver on Windows 10
You have to ensure that you are using the updated version of windows, and you should not run multiple applications during the update. It may slow down the process, or you may find that update is not taking place.
- First of all, you have to turn on your device.
- Next, you can see the search option where you can read “type here to search.”
- Further, you have to search for the device manager; now, you can see the results, which contains many options.
- Click on the name of the device that is connected. You have to select one that you want to update. For this, you need to follow some instructions like. First, you need to press, or you have to hold it.
- Now, you can see the “Search automatically” option, which itself take you to the updated driver software.
- Now, click on the Update Driver.
- It will take some time to run the processor to update the driver, once it complete, you will be notified with a message.
You can see how do i update my wifi drivers on windows 10. But it may happen that you are facing a problem with the above-mentioned steps or could not able to run it. If yes, then you can run one more process that is covered below.
- Go to the taskbar and search for the device manager.
- Search for the connected wifi driver and then click on the uninstall
- Now, you will be provided with the option or restart the PC or skip the process. So make sure you click on the restart as it will play an imperative role in updating the wifi driver. But if you click on the skip process, then you have to run the process again.
- Now, in windows 10, when it restarts, it will automatically try to install the latest or upgrade version of the wifi driver.
In this way, you can update the wifi driver. However, a person has experienced a blue, black screen while running the process in some cases. There may be some small glitch that you can solve by directing the windows own to troubleshoot the process. You can just run it and leave it for a few hours and then again run the process.
Now, with this write-up, you can see how do i update my wifi drivers on windows 10 easily and get the idea of resolving small issues while running this process. You can even interact with the support person for further assistance or if you cannot run the process.