How do I Transfer My Sbcglobal Email to Gmail
How Can I Transfer My Sbcglobal Email to Gmail? Here’s Everything You Should Know
Sbcglobal is considered the top-notch email service provider that users use all over the world on multiple devices. Sbcglobal is highly famous for providing high-end security features and one can simply configure it with the other email services too for sending and receiving emails. One can access their Sbcglobal email account with the other email services and devices after configuring it with the proper email settings. Sbcglobal account can also be configured with Gmail but most of the users ask how do I transfer my Sbcglobal email to Gmail and if you are one among those, then you should know.
How to Transfer Sbcglobal Email Account to Gmail?
Do you want to access your Sbcglobal email in Gmail? Then you will have to transfer Sbcglobal email to Gmail which is a simple and straightforward process that can be performed with the simple process. But if you don’t know how do I transfer my Sbcglobal email to Gmail, then you don’t need to worry about that as you can very easily transfer it with the help of given instructions.
Process to transfer Sbcglobal email to Gmail:
- First of all, you need to go to www.gmail.com and you will be redirected to the official Gmail sign page.
- Now enter your email address and password into the given field to login to your Gmail account. If you already logged into your Gmail account, then skip it.
- Click on the gear icon that you can find by clicking on the upper right side of your screen where you can select Settings option.
- You can find the Accounts option at the top side of the screen and then you can click on the option Add a Mail Account.
- Type your Sbcglobal email address and password into the mentioned box and then you will have to enter the other settings.
- Type inbound.att.net in the POP Server field and 995 in the Port box.
- Select or check the box for the option Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server. By enabling this option means your messages will save and Gmail will not prevent it from deleting.
- Now also enable the option by checking the Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mailbox along with Label incoming messages that directly come from your Sbcglobal.net email account.
- Click on Add Account option to transfer your Sbcglobal email account to Gmail and then you can wait for fewer time.
- You can either re-open or sign in to your Gmail account and then check whether the account is added or not.
You will be able to know how do I transfer my Sbcglobal email to Gmail in a very quick and simple manner with the help of the above-described instructions. But in case you are still not competent enough to transfer your email to Gmail or you need any other sort of assistance regarding the account adding, then you should contact the customer service team immediately.