How do I Stop Pop Up Messages on Android
What are the required steps you can take to get rid of the pop-up messages on the android device?
Have you ever got irritated by the pop-up messages that keep popping up on your screen? There are times when you sit to do important work and all you see is the pop-up messages that keep irritating you. So, you look for the steps that you can take to fix this issue.
The users raise the question, “how do I stop pop up messages on android?” and hunt for the answer to this question. Here are therefore here to provide you with the steps that you can take to fix the issues. These steps will provide you with the clarity of how you can get the resolution of the concern.
Troubleshooting steps to get rid of pop-up messages on Android:
Remove problem apps:
- To initiate the process, need to press and hold the power button.
- Then, you need to touch and hold the power off on your screen. Your device will start in safe mode. Then, you will see the “Safe mode” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will now have to remove your recently downloaded apps. Here will recommend you remember the app that you removed so that you can add them back.
- After each removal, you will have to restart your device normally. You need to see whether removing the app will solve your problem or not.
After you get rid of the app that caused the problem, users can add back the other apps that they have removed. In short, you need to protect the device from the problem app.
Make sure Play Protect is on:
- You need to first open the Google play store app on your android device.
- Then, you will have to tap on the menu and then click on Play protect.
- You need to turn on the Scan device for security threats. You should always consider purchasing and downloading the anti-malware app.
Stop notifications from a certain website:
You should first turn off the permission to see the annoying notifications from a website. You can do this by following the steps that we are listing below. These steps are easy to follow and also they will not consume much of your time.
- The first step is to open the Chrome app on your android phone or tablet. Then, you will have to go to a webpage.
- In the next step, you will have to tap on “More” or three vertical dots that you will find to the right of the address bar.
- After that, you will have to tap on “Site settings” and under “Permission”, you will have to tap on notifications.
- If you don’t see the “Permission” or “Notifications”, then this means that the site does not have the notification turned on.
- You can now turn the settings off.
This is how you can get the resolution of your query, “how do I stop pop up messages on android?” For more information on this, you can easily get help from the customer care experts and they will help you out with that.