How do I get my Google account back?
Suppose you are using your Google account after a long time and don't remember the password anymore; you can still get your account back in many ways. But how to get your Google account back? We will discuss the answer in the here below, so stay tuned.
How to recover your Google account?
In case you don't remember the password or username or are not able to find the verification code, you can follow the information below to recover your Google account.
Forgot the password: The steps below you can follow in case you don't have the password to your Google account or you lost it already:
- To begin with, go to the Google Account recovery page
- Insert the email or phone number linked with the Google account, and click on 'Next.'
- On the new page, you need to verify that this account belongs to you
- You can skip the password option by clicking on 'Try another way.'
- You get many options to verify your account; click on 'send a verification code at 'Phone number'.
- Provide the registered phone number, and you will receive a verification code on your mobile.
- Copy the code and paste it into the required section on the screen.
- Once the account is verified, the system will take you to the password restoration page.
- Enter the new password, reconfirm it, and follow the prompts to recover your account successfully.
Forgot the Email/ Username: In case you remember the password but forgot the email ID or username. In that case, here are the simple steps you can follow to recover your account:
- Go to the Google Sign-in page Google Sign in.
- Click on 'Forgot email' and click on the 'Next' button .
- On the new page, the system will ask you to provide a registered Email/ phone number.
- You need to provide your first name and last name and click on 'next.'
- On the 'get a verification code' click on 'send.'
- You will receive a code now and insert that code on the blank space given on the screen.'
- Once the number is verified, you will get a list of available email addresses linked with that number.
- Click on the email ID you wish to receive and follow the prompts to complete the recovery process.
Conclusion: You can get your Google account back anytime by following the detailed information in the article. Moreover, if you need further information or have any doubts, visit the Google Help Center recovery page link Google support page. You can also connect with Google directly by calling the toll-free number.