How do I fix a black screen on Windows 10
How can you get rid of a black screen on Windows 10?
Do you recently experienced a black screen error in your Windows 10 and therefore are looking for ways to fix it? During the installation or upgrade of Windows 10, a handful of customers have reported seeing black screen. Nothing at all displays on the screen when the black screen error occurs in windows 10. At the other times, when the black screen issue happens, you could see a keyboard and mouse but still no desktop in your Windows 10 computer. If you're looking for information that how do I fix a black screen on Windows 10, please see the section below for possible solutions.
Learn the solutions to fix a black screen on Windows 10?
A black screen on Windows 10 is one of the most challenging problems you would have with your computer since it doesn't send you any error code or warning that you can use to figure out what's causing it. In any event, if Windows 10 displays you a black screen without any error message, only one way to figure out what's wrong was to go through troubleshooting process step by step. You can learn the solutions for how do I fix a black screen on Windows 10 by going through the details below.
Fix with simple troubleshoot
- Press the power button for 5 to 10 seconds to completely shut down your computer
- Then turn off your wireless adapter or unplug the cord for disconnecting computer from the internet
- After that, you should unplug every one of the accessories from the computer equipment
- Unplug the power cords from outlet and switch off the power button
- Next wait out to 30 seconds before plugging in the power cord and turning on your computer
- After that, restart your pc and hopefully you'll be able to get back to the computer desktop
Try to fix using safe mode
- First and foremost, you must turn your computer on and off three times
- Furthermore, when Windows 10 enters diagnostic mode, an automated repair option will open
- Then, from the automated repair window, you must pick the advanced option
- After that, hit the troubleshoot button and select the advanced settings
- Thereafter, you must select start up option before pressing a restart button
- Last but not least, hit 4 to launch Windows 10 in safe mode
Replace your monitor
- You may also experience a black screen issue, which is caused by a problem with your display
- As a result, you must replace your monitor and verify if the black screen issue is still present or has vanished
Going over the information provided above will help you understand that how do I fix a black screen on Windows 10 as the most suitable solutions for getting rid of the issue are mentioned above. At the same time, if you have trouble or are unable to resolve the black screen problem on your computer, you can call a Windows technical support representative. Technical experts can provide you with greater flexibility in resolving the problem since they are completely knowledgeable about the subject and have extensive experience dealing with various sorts of windows error.