Air India Cancellation Policy
An Overview On The Flight Cancellation Guidelines Of Air India
Have you booked your flight tickets on Air India? But due to an unavoidable reason you wish to cancel them? However, you have no idea about the airline’s cancellation policy? Having an overview on the airline’s cancellation policy can really save your day as well as the valuable money that you have spent to purchase Air India’s flight tickets.
Therefore, this article has brought you an overview on the Air India Cancellation Policy that you should know about prior making your cancellations. Hence, read this post further.
Air India Cancellation Guidelines On Domestic Booking
· Air India allows you to cancel your reservations 12-24 hours before your flight’s departure and the refunds will be provided depending up on the following factors:
· After the rebooking or cancellation fee is charged by Air India.
· When the cancellations are made for the complete bookings of every passenger.
· In the event of rebooking, passengers are required to pay the fare difference and also the airline lets you make rebooking only twice.
· As per the Air India Cancellation Policy, no rebooking or cancellation will be process on Air India if:
o Any modification/cancellation is done for only one passenger in a multi-passenger booking especially at the airline’s reservation office.
Air India Cancellation Guidelines On International Booking
· Air India processes the refund for online cancellations after any modifications or cancellations are made for each passenger in the itinerary.
· Besides, the refunds also depend on the change/cancelation is made for the complete booking of each passenger in a multi-passenger booking according to the Air India Cancellation Policy.
· Air India does not process its rebooking or cancellation if the Change or cancellation is made for only one passenger in multiple passenger reservations.
· Also, if the offline changes are made to the Air India itinerary at any of its reservation office.
Moreover, you can cancel your Air India booking (both international and domestic) via using the My booking section on its official website. The cancellation charges will still be subjected to the time of cancellations made.
Contact Customer Services To Get Any Assistance On Your Cancellations & Reservations: Air India
Furthermore, if you wish to know more about the Air India Cancellation Policy, cancellations and reservations, then feel free to get in touch with its customer services. The professional and dedicated experts will surely help you out with the best information and guidance on your queries.