How can I Stop Pop Up Messages on My Laptop
Here’s Everything You Should know about How Can I Stop Pop Up Messages on My Laptop?
Playing your favorite game on your laptop or performing any important task and suddenly a pop up appear on your screen which is completely unnecessary? If you are getting this, then you are not a single laptop user confronting this issue as there are thousands of laptop user confront pop related issues on their laptop. These pop up messages might be comes up either from your laptop’s OS or your browser that you can simply stop by applying the simple settings. But if you are confused about on how can i stop pop up messages on my laptop, then you should read here and learn about the different ways to stop pop up messages appeared on your laptop.
Quick Methods to Stop Pop Up Message on Your Laptop:
Method 1: Stop pop-ups in your Laptop in your browser
If you are getting pop ups from your browser in Windows, then you can stop with the help of in-built pop-up blocker as per the below steps:
First of all, you have to open your browser in your laptop and then go to the menu which is possible by clicking on three horizontal lines available at top-right corner of the screen. Your browser settings may also depend on your browser type.
- Now you need to scroll down and then click on Settings option.
- Click on the Privacy and Security section at the left side of the screen.
- Now scroll down to the bottom Security option and then find the Security option.
- After that, you can turn on the Block pop-ups option under the Security section.
- Now you would not get any kind of pop up message from browser in your laptop.
Method 2: Stop pop-ups in your laptop from Windows OS
Windows OS pop ups lots of message whenever you use your laptop that could be useful for you and you can also turn off it if you don’t find it useful. If you don’t know how can i stop pop up messages on my laptop, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to open the Start menu which is accessible at the bottom left side of your screen.
- Now you can click on the gear icon to open the Settings.
- Now you have to find the System menu and then you can click on the Notifications & Actions section that you can find at the left pane side of the screen.
- After that, look for the Notifications section at the right pane side where you will the plenty of options on the bottom side.
- Now turn off the Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use the Windows option or you can also turn off the other available option.
- Now you can close the settings and then restart your laptop to complete the process.
With the above-given steps, you may know how can i stop pop up messages on my laptop in a quick and simple way. But if you are still not capable of blocking or stopping pop-up messages on your laptop, then you can directly get in touch with the customer support team of laptop for immediate assistance.