Google Account Recovery Modes
Explore the different modes of Google Account Recovery
Google has become a platform for trillions of users that offers reliable email services. “Forgot Password” is the most common and frequent issue faced by Gmail service users.
Read the blog and get introduces with the various modes of Google account recovery.
What is the Google Account Recovery Process for Android
Accessing Gmail services on your Android device but have lost the Gmail password? No worries, retrieving the Google account password is quite simple as it requires a few pieces of information to verify your account.
Users can follow the given steps for Google account recovery on an Android device:
- Open the Sign in page on Android phone.
- Enter email address and then tap the Next button.
- Further, select the option of “ Forgot Password.”
- Choose a method to recovery to Google account. People can choose the option to recover via recovery phone number.
- Enter the phone number on which will get the security key.
- After receiving the security key, type it in the required field to verify the account.
- Now, you can input a new password for the Google account. Confirm the password and save it.
Now, the new password will be updated for your Google account.
Google Account Recovery without phone number
Users can opt the alternative procedure to recover Google account without the recovery phone number. If people don’t have access to the registered phone number then go through the enlisted steps to recover your Google account:
- Launch the Gmail Sign in page and enter your email address.
- Tap the option of Forgot password and then proceed to recover the password.
- Select “Recover my password via email” as the recovery mode and then enter the registered email address.
- Now, input the recovery code received on email and verify Google account.
- Set a new password and save the settings done to the Google account.
Thus, conveniently, people can save the new Gmail password.
Google Account Recovery without Alternate email id
If people don’t remember the email registered to Google account then still have a mode to regain access to the Google account. People can follow the procedure of Google account recovery by answering security questions that are registered to account.
Here are the steps to recover Google account without recovery email:
- Open the Google sign-in page and give your registered email address.
- Tap on the Next button and from the next page, select the option of “Forgot Password”.
- Now, select the mode of recovery. Pick the option of answering the security questions.
- Now, Google will ask you the registered questions.
- Give the correct answer. After that, account will be verified and Google will provide you the option to reset a new password.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to set a new password.
At the end of the process, the password will be updated to your Google account.
Confronting complications? Contact Google Account Recovery Phone Number
If people are facing complications during the Google account recovery process then feel free to avail assistance from the support team. People can dial the Google account recovery phone number to resolve any issues related to Gmail account. The support executives are always competent and delighted to help the customers.