Can I keep my SBCGlobal.net email address if I change providers
Can one keep their SBCGlobal email id if the providers are changed?
SBCGlobal email account is one of the finest email services that provides its users with the best email services and user-friendly interface. And for the users who are not aware, the email service is offered to the users who have purchased AT&T internet services. But, what happens when the user deactivates the internet services? Will the user still be able to access the email service? Well, one can read out the article to seek complete info on the same.
Can users access SBCGlobal email services if they cancel their AT&T subscription?
Lately, a lot of users have enquired, " Can I keep my SBCGlobal.net email address if I change providers?" The quick answer to this query is yes.
- The users who cancel their AT&T internet account can still have access to their email account if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- The account is in good condition, and there is no credit balance.
Thus, these are the few conditions that need to be fulfilled, if the user wishes to access SBCGlobal email services. And for the user who wishes to delete their AT&T account, they can follow the quick instructions shared below to change their email service provider.
Procedure to delete AT&T account linked to SBCGlobal
To help users unlink their AT&T and SBCGlobal account, here are the instructions that one can follow:
- Open the AT&T sign-in page and provide the member ID and password.
- Now, select the profile tab and click on the update profile option.
- Then, select the account profile under the AT&T email accounts section.
- Further, the user can click on the Delete account option present next to the Member ID.
- After that, the user needs to confirm the deletion of the account.
And then, the user can access their SBCGlobal email account and link it to the other email service.
Further, before heading on with this process, the user needs to ensure that they have unlinked the SBCGlobal account from AT&T or they need to make the monthly payment for the email services.
Contacting AT&T customer service
Still, for the users who have queries regarding, can I keep my SBCGlobal.net email address if I change providers? They can reach out to customer service and get their queries resolved in time.
Further, to contact the customer service, the user can either dial the toll-free number of the customer service or opt for email support services to resolve their email-related queries in time.
So, now as the user has complete information regarding SBCGlobal email services, they can manage their email services in time without any interruption.