How to setup Icloud on Iphone
iPhone and iPad users can now store data in backup in iCloud. So, in case the data is lost from the device then user can recover that from the iCloud. Using iCloud user can now store, view and save photos from any device. iCloud is free for use and user can easily configure the iCloud in iPhones & iPads. This article describes the syncing process in details.To setup iCloud for iPhone follow the steps-
- Tap ‘Settings’ from the home screen of iPhone.
- Next select ‘iCloud’.
- Tap ‘Account’ and then set up an Apple ID and password.
- Also setup the iCloud storage plan and tap ‘Done’.
- Setup up the iCloud mail option and turn on or off the iCloud synchronization.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on the iPhone.
- Now tap ‘iCloud’.
- Enter the correct email and password for iCloud and tap ‘Next’ in the upper right corner.
- To sync the iPhone or iPad, turn ‘On’ the services.
Not able to setup iCloud in iPhone? Contact iCloud customer service to have a direct conversation with the support team. Support professionals are technically trained in providing quick fix solutions. Contact directly over the helpline number or email the issue with the contact details. Support team is available round the clock and so user can contact any time whenever the issue appears. Get expert solution for the problem before it gets bigger. Solution to the root cause is provided at an affordable rate.
Edit this page or claim this listing. You can also add more information of this business.
Isupportnumber.com is information provider website. We have no linked with any Brand Name. The Information, templates, content, phone number used on our domain are for user information only.