How to setup SBCGlobal.net email in Outlook
Learn the procedure on How to setup SBCGlobal.net email in Outlook
SBCGlobal.net emails can be accessed easily via other email clients like Outlook or Gmail with proper email syncing. User having Outlook and SBCGlobal.net account can configure the emails in one platform for easy access. Outlook email account can be configured in such way that SBCGlobal.net emails land in the Outlook account exactly.
Here are the correct steps to setup SBCGlobal.net account in Outlook –
- Login to Outlook account and select ‘File’.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’ and then choose the email account.
- Now in ‘Internet Email Settings’ make sure that ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’ is selected and also make sure that correct ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ is entered.
- For ‘POP3’ account –
- Incoming Mail Server - inbound.att.net
- Outgoing Mail Server - outbound.att.net
- Next select ‘More Settings’ and move to ‘Outgoing server’ tab.
- Check or select the options ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ and ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server’.
- Now select the ‘Advanced’ tab and for POP3 account enter ‘995’ as the port number for ‘Incoming Server (POP3)’. Also select ‘SSL’ from the drop-down ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Next’ to move forward on Internet E-mail Settings‘’ window.
- Finally click ‘Finish’.
Totally confused with the question of how to setup SBCGlobal.net email in Outlook? Get the simplest of solutions for fixing the email account troubles by contacting the email support team. Proper setting needs to be done so that there proper inflow and outflow of SBCGlobal.net email in Outlook. Also solve all other account troubles simply dialing the helpline number for assistance.
Edit this page or claim this listing. You can also add more information of this business.
Isupportnumber.com is information provider website. We have no linked with any Brand Name. The Information, templates, content, phone number used on our domain are for user information only.
Latest Blog Posts
- How Do Register a Domain Name
- How to Delete Followers on Instagram
- How to earn Pokemon Points Easily
- How to Create a Business Card Signature in Outlook 2010
- Is Social Media Safe for Youth and Children
- How to fix Google Chrome Profile Could Not Be Opened Correctly Error
- How to Change YouTube Channel Name