Microsoft Outlook 2010 email account is a latest technology in respect to sharing and receiving file and folder for propose of personal and professional need. By using this mail account you can do the number of things due to its brand-new features and services that are reckon on this mail application software in your PC. Thus, the use of Outlook 2010 is most necessary in terms of business related works that is fully completed the process of email client’s task along with the name or its contact information.
If you want that your contact information latterly show off to the clients then you can create a business card signature that is clearly possible in your Windows mail. If you don`t know “how to create a business card signature in Outlook 2010” then you can avail technical tips by our experts who can guide your thoroughly.
Go through with the technical tips in given order below:
- Open up your Outlook 2010 in your PC and click to the "Contacts" button.
- Click to the "New contact" in the hone ribbon.
- Fill out your "Contact information" and your contact information automatically mapped in your business card on the right hand side.
- Click to the business card that you can edit and remove as per your desire and requirements that will be appeared on your signature.
- Click to "Add filed" and mention your contact information that you can edit, change, and remove letter on.
- Select the field to edit panel on the right where you can change the text style, alignment, and fill color by clicking at the "Paint bucket" button.
- When you get satisfied with your striking business cards editing then click to the OK and then click to the "Save change" and "Done" button eventually.
Further, if you face any other technical hiccups then don`t get delay and call us, we will ensure help you to control the issue in a jiffy.