How to change Google Chrome HomepageSome easy and quick steps to change Google Chrome homepage!
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browser among the users. In present days, there are billions of Google Chrome users available around the world. It provides many amazing browsing features to the users. You can access Google chrome on Windows, Android and iOS devices.
It is easy to change the homepage of Google Chrome by using its settings. For this, you have to be needed to change the settings of homepage. There are some easy steps given below, which can helps you to change the Google Chrome homepage:
- Step 1:- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser and go to the menu icon.
- Step 2:- Now click on the Settings option.
- Step 3:- Now checked the Show Home Button under the Appearance option.
- Step 4:- After that, click on the Change link to set homepage.
- Step 5:- Now type the address which you want to set under the Open this page option.
- Step 6:- Now click on the OK icon to save your changes and then click on the Home icon to complete the process.
Now your Google Chrome browser is ready to access with a new homepage. If you are unable to change homepage by the following steps, then contact with help number to get the informative solutions from the certified technicians in a simple way at 24/7 hours
Edit this page or claim this listing. You can also add more information of this business.
Isupportnumber.com is information provider website. We have no linked with any Brand Name. The Information, templates, content, phone number used on our domain are for user information only.
Latest Blog Posts
- How Do Register a Domain Name
- How to Delete Followers on Instagram
- How to earn Pokemon Points Easily
- How to Create a Business Card Signature in Outlook 2010
- Is Social Media Safe for Youth and Children
- How to fix Google Chrome Profile Could Not Be Opened Correctly Error
- How to Change YouTube Channel Name