Gmail Sending mail but not Receiving the Mails
Obtain the best solution possible to fix the issue of Gmail sending mail but not receiving What are the genuine reasons of Gmail sending mail but not able to receive emails?
There are a number of reasons because of which the users may face the issue of Gmail sending mail but not able to receive the same on their Gmail account. These issues are listed below:
- The users may be facing this issue because email quota issues.
- Incorrect DNS settings may be causing issues in Gmail and thus not allowing the mail to be received by the Gmail account.
- Issue with the email client settings may be causing issue of Gmail sending mail but not receiving the mails.
- In case if the cPanel of the user has exceeded its disk quota, then also te user may face the issue which may prevent the user from receiving email on their Gmail email account.
These are some of the issues faced by the users of the Gmail account.
Best Available solution to fix the issue of Gmail Sending mail but not receiving mails: Gmail sending mail but not receiving, for this the user needs to follow these simple and easy steps for resolving the problems.
- The users may clear all the web history and the cookies.
- In case the problem of Gmail not receiving the mails is not getting resolved, then the user needs to change the Proxy. Google is unable to detect this and then the users may change and edit the IP address.
- In case both of these ways are not working, then the user needs to apply wait for Google till it waits to remove the IP from the list.
- The users may now use real name and email address.
- After this, the user needs to click on the option of ensure settings, then on accounts and then on import and then on change the account settings.
- After this the user needs to go to the option of other settings and then to authorizing applications and sites.
- At last the uses may go to the option of sure settings and then to accounts and then to check mail using POP3 option.
These are some of the ways by which the users may be able to fix the issue of Gmail sending mail but not receiving the mails on their respective Gmail email account.